Our vision is a world where young people feel a sense of belonging to a global community. A community working together to strengthen and improve the world around them.
To bring together people from around the world. To inspire, challenge and develop them to work in partnership as active global citizens. Learning how to build sustainable communities and conserve the environment.
1. advancement of education and global citizenship
2. relief of those in need by reason of disadvantage
3. advancement of environmental protection and sustainable community development
Four strategic priorities for growth
1. Widening participation: further enhance the diversity of our volunteers by recruiting and supporting those from a broader cross section of society from the UK and internationally
2. Work in partnership to deliver practical action to support the development of sustainable communities and to conserve biodiversity in protected environments
3. Engage Raleigh International alumni as part of the Raleigh global community to make a difference
4. Build the evidence and recognition of the impact of Raleigh International