A global community working to build a sustainable future.
To drive sustainable development through inspiring young people to be the agents of change.
Raleigh people have the courage to create change in their lives and their communities. We are not afraid to step out of our comfort zone and take on a challenge.
We want to learn from one another. We embrace innovation to create positive change.
We are driven by the desire to get the job done. Our attitude is ‘can do’ and we believe in not giving up if the going gets tough.
We act with honesty and respect and we are responsible for our own actions. We listen and respond to address the needs of communities and partners.
Our work makes a difference long term. We seek to maximise impact in everything we do to ensure that positive results are long lasting and far reaching.
- advancement of education and global citizenship
- relief of those in need by reason of disadvantage
- advancement of environmental protection and sustainable community development
Four strategic priorities for growth:
- Widening participation: further enhance the diversity of our volunteers by recruiting and supporting those from a broader cross section of society from the UK and internationally
- Work in partnership to deliver practical action to support the development of sustainable communities and to conserve biodiversity in protected environments
- Engage Raleigh International alumni as part of the Raleigh global community to make a difference
- Build the evidence and recognition of the impact of Raleigh International