Since we started in 1984 we have worked in partnership with companies whose values are aligned with our own.
Why do we work with companies?
Working in partnership with business we can achieve our Mission and Charitable Objectives.
To drive sustainable development through inspiring young people to be the agents of change.
- Advancement of education and global citizenship
- Relief of those in need by reason of disadvantage
- Advancement of environmental protection and sustainable community development
Why do companies work in partnership with Raleigh International?
To fulfil their business objectives whether those objectives are connected to ensuring sustainable supply chains, meeting biodiversity targets, personal development of employees, employee engagement or increasing sales.
Who do we work with?
We are proud to work with a range of companies meeting their very different requirements:
How do we work with companies?
There are a variety of ways we can work with corporate clients in the UK and overseas to fulfil their CSR objectives whether those objectives are connected to ensuring sustainable supply chains, meeting biodiversity targets, personal development of employees, employee engagement or increasing sales. We:
- enable companies to engage their staff in innovative leadership and personal development programmes which increase their employability skills. Whether the staff are on graduate, intern or apprentice programmes. Or they are the organisation's most competent management potential
- work with companies on global employee engagement programmes
- work with companies to deliver practical action that supports the development of sustainable communities and conserves biodiversity in protected environments
- work with companies to help ensure sustainable supply chains
- facilitate the development of all of our participants to become active global citizens and to make a difference in the world
- can deliver CSR and employability programmes in emerging markets